Beiträge von inet-projects

Hi Udo,

We are not really shure yet as dates have not been set but it looks like either last week in April or first week in May, I can get all the tank and Eqipment on the Removal lorry and we have 4 big guys to carry it when we get to Zwiesel, My problem is that I will need help to re-pipe as never done it before and as all pipes where glued when put together a few years ago I am sure something will break and need to be replaced.

I was looking at housing Livestock and Coral in a local fish shop as I think the tank would have to cycle again, or clean the coral substrate & and try and put the live rock 75kkg in sealed plastic buckets (Old Salt Buckets) wrapped in newspaper soaked in meerwasser from the tank to prevent to much die off.

Regards & Thanks

Dave

Hi,

Is there something in Germany that I can purchase ready made that is a Themostat and Fan controller.

eg My Heater turns on at 26c then when the heat in the aquarium reaches 27 the heater turns off and my fan is switched on.

Is there such a product ?

Thanks

Dave

Hi,

First apologies for this in English.

I live in Munich and I intend to setup a 576 L Reef Aquarium, I would like to know what members of this forum have done for water filtration for the first time in the setup and cycling of the tank.

Is a water filter necassary and is it possible on a budget & what type of filter have you used RO or DI ???

What is your opinion ???

Regards & Thank You

Dave